Our cumulative experience and industry knowledge enables us to understand
each client’s unique needs for their business. We place great emphasis in
building an Aircrafts Returns and Deliveries Consultancy/Advisories program,
Fleet Technical Management plan and Quality Assurance program that best
suites each business.
Maintaining a focus on safety and cost control, our objective is also to return
client aircraft to service on time with minimum ground time. Detailed
monitoring, accurate analysis and assessments, and timely forward planning of
maintenance data and activities can assist in lowering costs and enhance safety.
a. technical advisory
• Wingbox Aviation have a team of Technical Aviation Consultants that
can provide advisory or consultancy for on-site or off-site projects.
• From Management of Aircraft Delivery-Redelivery Project, Check
Management, inspections and audits (for pre-purchase,pre-delivery,
mid-term or regular audits) and records build-up for aircraft returns or
sales, that the Lessors, Aircrafts Owners and Airlines would need a
support, for Aircraft Physical and Aircrafts Documentations we can
provide people or team to manage the jobs.
• We have experienced Quality Assurance people, Mechanics or
Engineers,Technical Service/Engineering and Technical Records People
that we can arrange for short/interim or long project works. Other skills
we may provide assistance also if needed.
B. fleet technical management
• The way we look on Fleet Technical Management is a critical
element of seamlessly minimal disruption to operations. It
impacts the brand, profitability and operational success.
• Our fleet management program encompasses a range of
capabilities. Covering all engineering, maintenance and
technical support for airline customer. Once you select our
services, we engage with you immediately and continue to
work with you through implementation and product adoption.
• FTM major areas that we handle will be from Maintenance
Planning, Scheduling Management, Aircraft Configuration
Control, Engineering/ Technical Services, Quality Services and
Technical Records Management
• We offer Fleet Technical Management (FTM) plus OASES IT/
• OASES system functionality and features provided an excellent
tool for technical management.
• Wingbox Aviation Inc. has chosen COMMSOFT Open Aviation
Strategic Engineering System (OASES) industry leading aircraft
maintenance information system [MIS] to support its
diversifying fleet technical management operations
• A privately owned, UK based company and trusted industry partner for over 40 years.
• Customer base has grown steadily worldwide to over 80 contracts. OASES serves 130++
aviation customers in 55 countries, 6 continents
• A dedicated ‘best of breed’ aviation software offering and using latest technologies and
• Common working platform accessibility and ease in functionality enhancement, system
deployment and application.
• It was designed for 24/7 operation and available via internet/ web (anywhere).
◦ Importantly, OASES has a standby server, back-up system runs simultaneously mirrored in
real time event.